Re: My right to link real audio sites to my Net-music-chart

Subject: Re: My right to link real audio sites to my Net-music-chart
From: Peter C.M.M. Terporten (Peter.C.M.M.Terporten@Inter.NL.net )
Date: su 02 maalis 1997 - 13:14:26 EET

Since you only supply the links I would say that you neither make public nor
multiply the works to which your links refer.

Especially as long as you do it for free I believe you can do this without
problems.

Peter

I'm putting together a music chart on the Net with links to real-audio
sites (mostly record company-sites). The idea is to create a sounding top
chart with real audio streaming, frequently updated. As it is now you have
to search for the music on different sites which takes a lot of time.

A friend of mine had the opinion that I should ask the instigator of the
source before I make the links to the"real audio"-sites. What do you think?
Is there any way to make it right? Is there any unwritten policy?

Please, send me your opinion on this matter

JoHaN