RE: WIPO documents and position papers

Subject: RE: WIPO documents and position papers
From: Eloy Rodrigues (
Date: ti 12 marras 1996 - 19:06:21 EET

The complet set of WIPO documents can also be found in the WIPO Website

Th Portuguese Association of Librarians Archivists and Documentalists
(BAD) has created a page (in portuguese) with information about the
December Conference, links to the WIPO documents, and to papers and
documents from other organizations (like DFC, Ad Hoc Alliance, EBLIDA,
etc) about the Conference and WIPO propposals. The URL is

If you know some other relevant documents about the Diplomatic
Conference, please let us know (mail me or BAD -

Best regards

Eloy Rodrigues
Serviços de Documentação
da Universidade do Minho
Campus de Azurém, 4800 Guimarães
Tel. 351 (0)53 510119; Fax 351 (0)53 514400