Re: Copyright: keep or assign to publishers

Subject: Re: Copyright: keep or assign to publishers
From: STUART HANNABUSS (IMSCSH@mailer.rgu.ac.uk)
Date: to 23 syys   1999 - 13:02:20 EEST

Michael : Very interested in what you say. Often here in UK with
academic articles it's Hobson's choice about assigning copyright
(eg to MCB University Press journals) if you want to get into print
at all and conform to the research-assessment exercise hurdle-
races we have here. Could you tell me what Project Gutenberg is
(and excuse my profound ignorance)? Good wishes, Stuart.

Dr Stuart Hannabuss, Lecturer, School of Information and Media,
Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, Scotland.