French translation of ECUP licensing warning list

Subject: French translation of ECUP licensing warning list
From: Emanuella Giavarra (ecup.secr@dial.pipex.com)
Date: ti 22 joulu  1998 - 12:31:38 EET

Dear list member,

The French translation of the ECUP publication:

Licensing Digital Resources: How to avoid the legal pitfalls?

is now available on the ECUP web site under ECUP-docs at
http://www.kaapeli.fi/eblida/ecup

Isabelle Broutard of INIST has been so kind to translate this ECUP
publication in French. I would like to invite other lawyers and library
assocations to translate this ECUP publication in other languages of the
EU. Please send us a copy and we will add it to the ECUP web site.

Kind regards,
Emanuella Giavarra