Re: Quoting from sources online

Subject: Re: Quoting from sources online
From: Paul Geller (pgeller@Law.USC.EDU)
Date: su 18 loka   1998 - 22:54:39 EEST

in the national chapters in _International Copyright Law &
Practice_, edited by Paul Edward Geller, published by
Matthew Bender & Co., and updated yearly. Generally, the
applicable provisions on quotation, criticism, news, etc.,
apply to both older and new media. Of course, the cases
applying such provisions to on-line uses have begun to
become more frequent in the last decade or so. Ultimately,
your lawyer has to look at your intended uses specifically.
-- Paul Geller