Intellectual Property Roundtable

Subject: Intellectual Property Roundtable
From: Atlantic Monthly (mlander@theatlantic.com)
Date: to 10 syys   1998 - 22:57:33 EEST

Dear list members,

I would like to call your attention to a feature currently running on The
Atlantic Monthly's Web site, Atlantic Unbound (http://www.theatlantic.com),
that may interest you and your colleagues.

LIFE, LIBERTY, AND ... THE PURSUIT OF COPYRIGHT?
An Atlantic Unbound Roundtable

In The Atlantic's September cover story, "Who Will Own Your Next Good
Idea?" (http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/98sep/copy.htm), contributing
editor Charles C. Mann examines the issue of intellectual property in the
digital age.

Starting this week, Atlantic Unbound brings the debate to the Web. We're
hosting an online Roundtable on the future of intellectual property,
featuring special guests John Perry Barlow of the Electronic Frontier
Foundation, Lawrence Lessig of Harvard Law School, Mark Stefik of Xerox
PARC, and The Atlantic's Charles C. Mann. The debate will consist of three
rounds, posted weekly, and will include responses from online readers
participating in our newly relaunched discussion forum, Post & Riposte.
Interested readers may access the feature at:
http://www.theatlantic.com/unbound/forum/copyright/intro.htm.

If you have any questions about Atlantic Unbound or the Roundtable, you are
welcome to call me at (617)-854-7723. I can also be reached via e-mail
(mlander@theatlantic.com) or by fax at (617) 854-7876.

Sincerely,

Michelle Lander
Web Marketing Assistant, Atlantic Unbound