Intellectual Property Roundtable

Subject: Intellectual Property Roundtable
From: The Atlantic Monthly (mlander@theatlantic.com)
Date: ti 04 elo    1998 - 18:22:45 EEST

Dear list members:

I would like to call your attention to an upcoming feature on The Atlantic
Monthly's Web site, Atlantic Unbound (http://www.theatlantic.com), that may
interest you and your colleagues.

In The Atlantic Monthly's forthcoming September cover story, "Who Will Own
Your Next Good Idea?", contributing editor Charles C. Mann examines the
issue of intellectual property in the digital age.

In September we're hosting an online Roundtable on the future of
intellectual property, featuring special guests John Perry Barlow of the
Electronic Frontier Foundation, Larry Lessig of Harvard Law School, the
Atlantic's Charles C. Mann, and others to be announced.

Interested readers may visit the Atlantic Unbound homepage at
http://www.theatlantic.com, where the Roundtable will be featured starting
in the second week of September. I will provide you with additional
information when it becomes available.

If you have any questions feel free to call me at (617) 854-7723. I can
also be reached by e-mail (mlander@theatlantic.com) or by fax (617)
854-7876.

Sincerely,

Michelle Lander