Next Steering Group meeting

Subject: Next Steering Group meeting
From: Emanuella Giavarra (ecup.secr@dial.pipex.com)
Date: pe 16 tammi  1998 - 17:06:48 EET

Dear Steering Group members and observers,

I only have received confirmations from Kjell, Elspeth, Sandy, Frode,
Heikki, Marco and Barbara. I would like to ask the other Steering Group
members and observers if they will attend the ECUP SG meeting on 11
February 1998 in Copenhagen and if they are staying on for the EBLIDA
Copyright Conference.

In order to book a large enough room I need to know before Tuesday 20
Jan. how many people will attend the meeting.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Emanuella Giavarra