Re: Expressions of Folklore

Subject: Re: Expressions of Folklore
From: Emanuella Giavarra (ecup.secr@dial.pipex.com)
Date: ti 16 syys   1997 - 12:29:57 EEST

Dear Lesly,

I am not aware of any WIPO documents or other documents on the issue of
folklore.

It is a new area for WIPO and at the meeting of 10 September 1997 it was
announced that WIPO will take action in this area on the request of
mainly the African countries.

Maybe somebody else on the list will know about an article on this
issue.

Kind regards,
Emanuella Giavarra

Lesly Ellen Harris wrote>