Seuran toiminta | Puhekupla | Arkisto

[puhekupla] Fwd: ICAF 2004 CFP up at our website

From: roju@kaapeli.fi
Date: 10.12.2003 - 16:54:54

----- Edelleenlähetetty viesti lähettäjältä Charles Hatfield / ICAF Exec
Committee <charles.hatfield@csun.edu> -----
    Päiväys: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 06:13:57 +0000
    Lähettäjä:Charles Hatfield / ICAF Exec Committee <charles.hatfield@csun.edu>
Vastausosoite:charles.hatfield@csun.edu
 Otsikko: ICAF 2004 CFP up at our website
      Vastaanottaja: icaf@topica.com

The annual International Comic Arts Festival (ICAF)
has posted its 2004 Call for Papers on its website,
at <http://go.to/icaf>.

In weeks to come, additional new or updated content
will be posted on the website. Please bookmark the
site and consult it periodically for up-to-date
information re: ICAF 2004!

(ICAF 2004 will be held Sept. 30 - Oct. 2, 2004, in
the Washington, D.C. area, exact venue TBA.)

Charles Hatfield
Program Coordinator, ICAF 2004

This email was sent to: roju@kaapeli.fi

----- Edelleenlähetetty viesti päättyy -----

Johanna Rojola
Porthaninkatu 4 C 67
FIN-00530 HELSINKI
FINLAND

roju@kaapeli.fi
+358-41-5809839

S u o m e n S a r j a k u v a s e u r a n S ä h k ö i s e t S i v u t
pääsivu