Seuran toiminta | Puhekupla | Arkisto

[puhekupla] (MAINOS) ITALO SPORT - Your Free-Form Spurt

From: Tommi Musturi (tomustur@uiah.fi)
Date: 25.09.2003 - 17:42:42

Tällainen julkaistiin:

http://www.madeinhurry.com/html/work11.html

Tilailkaahan minulta tai napatkaa mukaan viikonlopun festareilta.

:::

ITALO SPORT - Your Free-Form Spurt (Bong19, 28 pages,3 Euros)

Italo Sport, your only sport - an interplanetary odyssey to world of
twisted sports, erotism of mullets and TV-shop enthusiasm, all in
tight fit of 28 2-color pages size of 21 x 9 centimeter. "This is the
closest I can get to humour" says the author and wipes a lonesome tear
from the corner of his eye.

Italo Sport is another co-release between Hurry! and Boing Being, and
as usual, English translation is included. Three Euros is relatively
cheap price for pure nonsense.

For more information: info@madeinhurry.com

S u o m e n S a r j a k u v a s e u r a n S ä h k ö i s e t S i v u t
pääsivu