Seuran toiminta | Puhekupla | Arkisto

[puhekupla] FW: [Stripburger] CALL FOR PARTICIPATION IN MADBURGER

From: Maria Björklund (maria.bjorklund@pp.inet.fi)
Date: 25.03.2002 - 11:14:14

Hello boyz and girlz,

After surviving 10 "mad" years in publishing, Stripburger invites you
to participate in another special, all-English edition of Stripburger.
This time the topic is "Madness," and we're requesting fresh,
radical, non-moralizing and even humorous submissions that will
shatter this taboo.
Whether it be stories about living with madness, it's effect on
history, or madness as a blind belief system (i.e., religion, the
state, etc.), we want you to think openly about the topic and
submit your best work using the widest definition of the term
possible.

For this project, we've joined forces with the Altra, the Association
for Innovation in Mental Health. Together we will select the 7 best stories,
whose
authors will receive symbolic awards of 100 euros each.

The deadline is June 15th, 2002.

Please send A4 (21 x 29.7 cm) format black-white photocopies (no
originals!), or .tif files on a CD (600 pixels/inch for black and white
line-art comics or 300 pixels/inch for grayscale comics). No MAC
CDs, please. You can also e-mail your comics to burger@kud-fp.si.

Yours,
Kuku Stripburger

S u o m e n S a r j a k u v a s e u r a n S ä h k ö i s e t S i v u t
pääsivu