Seuran toiminta | Puhekupla | Arkisto

[puhekupla] FW: Invitation from Republic of Macedonia

From: Maria Björklund (maria.bjorklund@pp.inet.fi)
Date: 02.05.2001 - 14:53:53

----------
From: ljupco mihajlovski <mihajlovskiljupco@yahoo.com>
To: alesandro.o@libero.it
Subject: Invitation from Republic of Macedonia
Date: ke 25. huhti 2001 22:30

               Dear respectable,
   From 25-27 May, 2001 will be held in Veles
Macedonia, XVI Day's of Science fiction, fantasy,horor
and other breakers for soul freedom and new age
culture.
This convention also contein exhibitionb of fanzines
and other art products.
For this reason We invite You to participate with Your
fanzine or art work in our convention. The entrans pay
all shipping costs.
The organiser will keep the material from all entrants
for its archives.
Please send Your material to the following address
Vision Science fiction centre of Macedonia st.
B.Gjorev No.69/I-10 Veles,1400 Macedonia

Deadline
20/05/2001 Yours Sincerely,
                               Ljubomir Mihajlovski
                                 manager of vision