TECUP related licensing projects

Subject: TECUP related licensing projects
From: Barbara Schleihagen (Eblida@nblc.nl)
Date: pe 16 huhti  1999 - 10:52:08 EEST

Dear list subscribers,

I would very much like to invite your contributions to a list of
projects/models (international, European, national) that are in one way or
other trying to find new ways of doing business with libraries in the
electronic environment. I would appreciate a short feedback by next Friday,
23 April.

This request is in connection with the EU funded TECUP project (Testbed
implementation of the ECUP framework) that started on 19 January 1999 - see
also: http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/gdz/tecup/
and
http://www2.echo.lu/libraries/en/projects/tecup.html

We are interested to examine a certain number of related projects regarding
their business model, licensing model, type of use and material, pricing
model and parties involved. At this stage it would be very useful if you
could name a project that you are aware of and give a source of where to
find more information. A few examples are: Imprimatur, Jstor, Nedlib,
Decomate II, Springer Link.

With many thanks and
best wishes,
Barbara Schleihagen