German electronic version of international copyright treaties

Subject: German electronic version of international copyright treaties
From: Ad van Loon (A.van.Loon@c-strasbourg.fr)
Date: ke 30 loka   1996 - 11:12:44 EET

As editor of the monthly magazine IRIS - Legal Observationf of the
European Audiovisual Observatory, I am looking for ELECTRONIC versions
in German of the following international treaties.

Could anyone help me with suggestions on how and where to obtain these?

Berne Convention for the protection of the literary and artistic works

Universal Copyright Convention

Multilateral Convention for the avoidance of double taxation of
copyright royalties

International Convention for the protection of the rights of performers,
producers of phonograms and broadcasting organisations

Convention for the protection of producers of phonograms against
unauthorised duplication of their phonograms

European Convnetion relating to questions on copyright law and
neighbouring rights in the framework of transfrontier broadcasting by
satellite

EUROPEAN AUDIOVISUAL OBSERVATORY
Mr Ad van Loon - Legal Adviser
76 Allee de la Robertsau
F-67000 STRASBOURG
Tel.: +33 388144400/+33 388144408 (direct)
Fax: +33 388144419
E-mail: A.van.Loon@Obs.c-Strasbourg.fr