MODERATOR'S NOTE

Subject: MODERATOR'S NOTE
From: Emanuella Giavarra (ecup.secr@dial.pipex.com)
Date: la 06 heinä  1996 - 14:04:16 EEST

Dear ecup-list subscribers,

As you must have noticed when you send a message to the ecup-list
you receive a message that says that the message could not be
received by Mr Mackay. Please ignore this message. At the moment
we are trying to find out why you are receiving this message.

You also received the message from Dorothy Milne three times. At
the moment we are rerouting the ecup-list to make sure that it will be
possible to moderate the ecup-list properly. All the messages will
come to me and I will send them before approving them to the
ecup-list.

Please accept my apologies.

Best wishes,
Emanuella Giavarra