New look EBLIDA website

Subject: New look EBLIDA website
From: Eblida (eblida@nblc.nl)
Date: Wed 03 Apr 2002 - 14:13:53 EEST

To CELIP list
Apologies for the cross-posting

The EBLIDA website is undergoing a facelift and is being re-
structured to include more information with the new tools at the
secretariat to make updating easier and quicker.
The new typeface gives a modern, lighter look and there is more
information on a single screen.
More importantly, the content is being updated and the end result
will give a broader picture of the work of EBLIDA.
For an example, take a look at the new lifelong learning section in
EBLIDA topics (http://www.eblida.org/topics/topics.htm).
Here you have background information, EBLIDA statements and
letters and links to more information.
Over the next weeks and months, all the topics will updated.
EBLIDA press releases will be added as well
(http://www.eblida.org/press_releases/press.htm).
At the same time, we are working on a fundamental upgrade of the
website, worthy of an organisation about to enter the teenage years!
We will discuss all our information products, including the website,
at the Council meeting in The Hague 3-4 May.
If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

Best wishes
Teresa
3.4.2002

***************