73 Euro extra

Subject: 73 Euro extra
From: Tuula Haavisto (tuulah@kaapeli.fi)
Date: Fri 14 Dec 2001 - 11:24:55 EET

Dear colleagues

I have been silent, because I haven't been in the office. We had our
Independence day, and my mother had her 75th birthday, which two
happenings kept me out from Helsinki.

I hope your last night in Helsinki went well. As I told to some of you, my
sister and her young son came to me at that night, and I could not have a
dinner with you. One thing made me afterwards quite worried: on that
Sunday there were reports that a record in ambulance alerts had been made
on that night... Finns do celebrate a kind of vulgar carnival some weeks
before Christmas, and I only hope that you did not meet too much
inconvenience for that!

But now to business:

1. After getting all the relevant information, the final sum to be
delivered to each sub-contractor after the real travel costs, is 73 Euro.
Not a giant sum, but can be used anyway. This means, that the sum to be
used for any workshop/CELIP costs (in addition to the realised travel
costs) is 1873 Euro. BUT you can use this extra 73 Euro for travels, too.
It must be used before 31 January (if your real workshop costs were more
than 1800 Euro, you can of course diminish the minus with this sum).

2. I wait for your comments on the final version of the State-of-the-Art
report. I did got a list from Jaro, but otherwise only some new
information in the SG meeting discussions. Remember that this document
will be red long after CELIP!

3. I send via another mail for you my draft minutes from the SG meeting
(because no attachments are allowed via this mailing list). Comments?

Wishing all the best for your last efforts before the Christmas,

Tuula

Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/

Tuula Haavisto (Ms.)
Project Manager
CELIP www.eblida.org/celip/
(Central and Eastern European Licensing Information Platform)

e-mail tuulah@kaapeli.fi c/o e-Office
mobile tel. +358 - 40 - 568 9396 (earlier Virtual Office)
In Finland 040 - 568 9396 4. Linja 24
faxes: +358 - 9 - 7289 6050 FIN-00530 Helsinki
and 7289 5060 Finland