Hello from Teresa

Subject: Hello from Teresa
From: Teresa Hackett (eblida@nblc.nl)
Date: Thu 13 Dec 2001 - 15:43:49 EET

Hello everyone,

I am very sorry that I didn't get to say goodbye to you before I left
Helsinki. This is because I developed a bad eye infection on Friday
night and had to visit the doctor on Saturday morning. I was very
disappointed to miss the city tour and was hoping to make it to
dinner on Saturday night. The infection cleared up, due to a bad
contact lens I think, but then I developed a swollen neck gland on
my way to Copenhagen which was quite painful! So another trip to
the doctor on my return, who diagnosed a glandular infection. I'm
now on the mend, but am looking forward to my christmas break. It
was nice meeting you all again and I hope that you enjoyed ICOLC.
I am working on the cost statement and other CELIP things.
Best wishes
Teresa

Teresa Hackett, Director
EBLIDA