CELIP cost statement 1 payment

Subject: CELIP cost statement 1 payment
From: Teresa Hackett (eblida@nblc.nl)
Date: Tue 16 Oct 2001 - 15:12:31 EEST

To CELIP Steering Group

This is to let you know that I am arranging this week for payment
for your CELIP Cost Statement 1 invoices. The money will be sent
to the bank account to which the advance payment was made.
Thank you for your patience and I hope that the delay hasn't
caused too many difficulties. Submitting cost statements to the
European Commission takes a lot of work and time. EBLIDA has
not yet received any payment and I am using the money from the
advance payment from another project we are starting (borrowing
from Peter to pay Paul!). In addition, I am paying the full amount
claimed on CS1 i.e. without the 1800 Euro advance payment
deduction (the Commission will make a reduction in their payment
to us).
So, I look forward to seeing you in Helsinki!
Best wishes
Teresa
16/10/2001

Teresa Hackett, Director