New edition of Licensing Digital Resources brochure

Subject: New edition of Licensing Digital Resources brochure
From: Teresa Hackett (eblida@nblc.nl)
Date: Tue 16 Oct 2001 - 13:51:12 EEST

To CELIP Steering Group

A new edition of the EBLIDA/ECUP brochure "Licensing Digital
Resouces. How to avoid the legal pitfalls" is now available. This is
not very different from the first edition from 1998, but as we were re-
printing, it seemed sensible to produce a new edition as well. The
main addition is an expanded resource list. Because it was
financed with CELIP money, it is now the EBLIDA/ECUP/CELIP
brochure! By seperate mail, I will send you the new text in rtf
format, with the changes highlighted. You will find the new edition
in html and pdf formats at:www.eblida.org/ecup/docs/
If you would like hardcopies of the new brochure, please send your
requests to Yong-Gi Choi, CELIP project assistant at celip@nblc.nl.
Slovenia may like copies for their workshop.
Translations: I know that some of you have translated the text.
Please send me your translations for the ECUP website-I don't
have any available.

Thanks
Teresa
16/10/2001