EBLIDA website is changing

Subject: EBLIDA website is changing
From: Teresa Hackett (eblida@nblc.nl)
Date: Wed 10 Oct 2001 - 11:33:51 EEST

To CELIP steering group, for information
Sorry for the cross-posting
------------------------
The EBLIDA website is undergoing a re-development to improve the
structure and design. New content will be added as well. If you
have any ideas for how we can improve our website, please let me
know!
Here are some recent additions:
*European acronyms. Explanations for commonly used acronyms
in our work at:www.eblida.org/acronyms/acro.htm
*get to know the Executive Committee and secretariat: biographies
at www.eblida.org/about.htm
*download a Powerpoint presentation on EBLIDA at:
www.eblida.org/about.htm
*find out what issues are under discussion in EBLIDA by reading
the minutes of the Executive Committee meetings at:
www.eblida.org/eblmeeti.htm#executive_meetings
*what are the founding principles of EBLIDA? Find out at:
www.eblida.org/eblida/constitution.htm

Teresa Hackett
10/10/2001

Teresa Hackett, Director