Proceedings of the IFLA Preconference on Library Consortia (fwd)

Subject: Proceedings of the IFLA Preconference on Library Consortia (fwd)
From: Tuula Haavisto (tuulah@kaapeli.fi)
Date: Fri 31 Aug 2001 - 17:14:07 EEST

Dear colleagues

I returned yesterday from the IFLA conference and from Chicago, where I
took part in a very interesting (and intensive) three-days program
Scholars in Residence. U.S. is a very big and interesting and amazing
country, indeed!

The first and most important part of my trip was participation to the
conference on consortia and licensing, one of the IFLA pre-conferences.
I'll telle you more details next week, but below you have the web address
of the published proceedings.

I also met Barbara Schelihagen, who sent her best greetings to our SG -
she seemed to be pleased with her work as the secretary general of the
IFLA 2003 conference in Berlin.

More next week!

Tuula

Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/

Tuula Haavisto (Ms.)
Project Manager
CELIP www.eblida.org/celip/
(Central and Eastern European Licensing Information Platform)

e-mail tuulah@kaapeli.fi c/o e-Office
mobile tel. +358 - 40 - 568 9396 (earlier Virtual Office)
In Finland 040 - 568 9396 4. Linja 24
faxes: +358 - 9 - 7289 6050 FIN-00530 Helsinki
and 7289 5060 Finland