SG imeeting in Prague - program and arrival

Subject: SG imeeting in Prague - program and arrival
From: Bohacek Martin - KPRA, 268, 220nb, UID44 (Bohacek@vse.cz)
Date: Thu 07 Jun 2001 - 17:57:40 EEST

Dear colleagues from CELIP SG meeting in Prague, June 15-16,

National Library can arrange a transport for you by microbus from
the airport to the hotel Olga on Thursday, June 14. Write me with
copy to Vit.Richter@nkp.cz as soon as possible the time of your
arrival to the airport as you wish to be driven there this way. If
you prefer to go by your own you can use the public transportation
system and you must buy the ticket for 12,-Kc (you can go 1 hour and
change the trafoc means as you wish) or 24 hour ticket per 70,- Kc or
3 day ticket per 200,-Kc or 7 day ticket per 250,- Kc) from an
automat machine in the airport. You must use the date machine in the
first way in the bus 119 serving from the airport to metro station
Dejvicka.

For the evening program on Friday can National Library arrange
tickets (maybe for free) for SG members to a concert in Mirror Chapel
(it is the part of Klementinum) from 20.00 - it is "Prague
instrumental solists" and program Dvorak, Bach, Vivaldi, Mozart.
Write me immediately back, please, who is interested to take part in
it. It is necessary for bargainning with the producers of the
concert. It is possible, of course, to have individual program with
operas, jazz, black theatres, marrionettes, Laterna Magica etc. and
you can arrange it yourself after our session as the place of the
session is in the very center of Prague.

The weather is better, around 23°C but rainy.

See you all later - "ahoj" in Prague

Martin