Important info:CELIP CS1

Subject: Important info:CELIP CS1
From: Teresa Hackett (eblida@nblc.nl)
Date: Tue 29 May 2001 - 17:03:23 EEST

Dear CELIP SG members,

Thanks to all of you who have sent in your CELIP cost statements.
I have checked with the Commission and we CAN submit costs
paid for travel and workshops which occur in the next cost period
i.e. tickets already paid for Prague meeting, any costs already
incurred for workshops in May, June, etc.
Sorry, Kalju, for scribbling all over your fax!!

Here are some comments:
1. Exchange rates
Please use the official exchange rate from the Commission website:
http://europa.eu.int/comm/budget/inforeuro/en/catalog.htm
for the date 1 May 2001.
2. Exchange rate calculation
Remember that this exchange rate is 1 Euro = currency e.g. US
dollars. Because you are converting from your currency INTO the
Euro e.g. US dollar into Euro, you must DIVIDE by the exchange
rate.
For example, 1 Euro = 0.9023 US dollars.
So 573 USD divided by 0.9023 = 635.04 Euro
3. Please check your calculations and ensure that your figures
have been added up correctly before sending.
4. Under CELIP workshops, I added N/A to the invoice. N/A stands
for "Not applicable". But, if you are claiming workshop costs,
please delete N/A and enter the location and date of the workshop.

Thanks to Lithuania and Estonia for their cost statements being
correct first time round! Yong-Gi has been in contact with you
about the rest and we will work on them during the week.
I look forward to receiving cost statements from Hungary, Latvia,
Slovakia and Slovenia.
Please email or call me if you have any questions.

Teresa

Teresa Hackett, Director
EBLIDA
P.O. Box 43300