Library legislation (fwd)

Subject: Library legislation (fwd)
From: Tuula Haavisto (tuulah@kaapeli.fi)
Date: Tue 17 Apr 2001 - 12:01:46 EEST

Dear colleagues,

below you will find a message from Carsten Frederiksen, who is working for
IFLA/FAIFE. He is interested to get information about the library
legislation in CEE countries, to assist to formulate the Kosovo library
law. In case you can help him, please do!

Tuula

ATTN! New address, valid from 1 March 2001!

Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/

Tuula Haavisto (Ms.)
Project Manager
CELIP www.eblida.org/celip/
(Central and Eastern European Licensing Information Platform)

e-mail tuulah@kaapeli.fi c/o e-Office
mobile tel. +358 - 40 - 568 9396 (earlier Virtual Office)
In Finland 040 - 568 9396 4. Linja 24
faxes: +358 - 9 - 7289 6050 FIN-00530 Helsinki
and 7289 5060 Finland