Re: AW: Boselli's report - compromise text, amendments1-9

Subject: Re: AW: Boselli's report - compromise text, amendments1-9
From: Teresa Hackett (eblida@nblc.nl)
Date: ke 31 tammi  2001 - 19:01:04 EET

Dear Ms Jantz-Kurzer,

There is no password, you just haven't copied the whole address
(you must copy to .htm). Because the address is so long, it is
wrapped around by the email program, there is nothing we can do
about this. Alternatively, you can go to the Parliament Website and
navigate to the documents.

Yours
Teresa Hackett