pari biisiä

Subject: pari biisiä
From: E-Tero Jarvi (terontorvest@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue 22 May 2001 - 01:10:50 EEST

Sinister Foootwear, Osa 2 on Osa3?
affz
From: hans (hhf@xs4all.nl)
Subject: Re: Darn cd-ROM
Newsgroups: alt.fan.frank-zappa
View complete thread (6 articles)
Date: 2001-04-19 00:42:03 PST
Just this weekend I burned my first cd. I called it Sinister since it only
contains all the versions of Sinister Footwear I could find in my
collection. There was a possibillity to eliminate pauses which didn't work
however, and I don't mind too much either since it's a great album.
Here's the track list and the question is: Did I get them all or are there
more versions I ought to have, and where could I possibly find them?

Wild Love - Sheik Yerbouti
Theme From The 3rd Movement Of Sinister Footwear - You Are What You Is
Sinister Footwear 2 - Them Or Us
Sinister Footwear - Serious Music/Apocrypha by the Berkeley Symphony
Orchestra
Variations On Sinister #3 - Guitar
Sinister Footwear 2nd Movement - Make A Jazz Noise Here
Hanzo
Sitten Dearhless Horsie--onko se sama kuin Watermelon in Easter Hay?

esa