Re: Vs: Healing anyhow!

Subject: Re: Vs: Healing anyhow!
From: Matti Salminen (matti.salminen@skk.inet.fi)
Date: Tue 12 Oct 1999 - 12:42:10 EEST

At 07.30 12.10.1999 +0300, you wrote:

>>Ahoy!
>>
>>UMRK 03
>> Everything Is Healing Nicely CD
>

>Onk tää ny se Geldane Haigala gaggone?

Alla Spencer Chrislun parin vuoden takainen vastaus kysymykseesi!
---Matti

>From - Wed Sep 10 21:19:17 1997

Sure, I guess Gail has said that it's safe now.
  EIHN is a behind-the-scenes look at the rehearsals,
out-takes, improvs, and unused pieces from "The Yellow
Shark". It will give you, the fans, an interesting insight
into how FZ worked and how much he truly enjoyed working
with the Ensemble Modern.
  All the performances are NEW (no recycled material) and
include one of FZ's last guitar solos, a complete LIVE
performance of "Amnerika" by the EM, and three very funny
improvs with Hermann Kretschmar doing some "spoken word" on
top of the Ensemble playing some FZ hand-signal-conducted
compositions.
  All the selections were produced by FZ. Engineered by
myself, Dave Dondorf, and Todd Yvega. I did all the mixes
as well as the compilation, editing, and mastering.
  Gail is hoping for a release date of Halloween.

Enjoy!

-Spence

"The Music Business is a hammer to keep you pegs in your
holes, but please don't listen to me, I've already been
poisoned by this industry" - A. Partridge