POSTSCRAPTUM

Subject: POSTSCRAPTUM
From: Jaakko-Juhana Toijanniemi (julvi@freenet.hut.fi )
Date: Wed 15 Sep 1999 - 17:53:30 EEST

listasta unohtu viel

PHRASE

1. "Fuck you too buddy. Fuck you very much."
2. "Everyone in this room is wearing a uniform. Don't kid yourself."
3. "There are more of us ugly motherfuckers than you are, hey."
4. "Hi ho silver!"
5. "College diploma stuffed with absolutely nothing at all. Smoke
    that and you're really out there."
6. "I'm using the chicken to measure it."
7. "How did the mountain get under the beach?"
8. "I heard that you've been having some trouble with pigs and ponies."
9. "What kind of devil has a british accent?"
10."Blow job!"

FAVOURITE PORTRAIT

1. Real FZ Book -kansi
2. Yellow Shark -kansi
3. Lumpy Gravy -kansi
4. The Godfather meets the untouchables -bootleg kansi
   (Uncle Sam -puvussa ison kynan kanssa, ei se sama joka oli
    joskus HS:n kk liitteessa mut samasta sessiosta...)
5. Them or us "all you need is glove"
6. Sibeliusmonumentin luona (oli Imagessa)
7. Swiss Cheese/Fire!

POST ZAPPA CAREER

1. Adrian Belew
2. Arthur Tripp III