Seuran toiminta | Puhekupla | Arkisto

[puhekupla] Fwd: ACLU Online: Big Brother is No Longer a Fiction

From: max_turunen@yahoo.com
Date: 18.02.2003 - 23:23:23

Hi Ho.

Attachementti vain sen takia että joskus joku piti
minua sekavana koska kuvittelin koneellani olevan
Cookieita.

Old News now.

(Spyware S & D).

So, mitä sarjakuvissa tapahtuu tätä nykyä ?

I'm still síck as hell, and looking for people who are
*Willing and Able* to start to *work* on comix
projects with at least some degree of legit income as
a goal. That's why in english. Finnish markets are
just too small.

Max Turunen
Copyright 2003

Floppi mantra
Huume Tantra
poistettu
Oppiraha maksettu
Monta kertaa paha
Kalkkuna kärsitty
Mulkkuna näytetty
olen käytetty
jota en vertaa ota Staroista
enkä arista narista
kenkä parista naamassa
rassia saamassa
koomassa
Gangsta draamassa
Musta ollut mihinkään
pidin sentään pään
mutta Tänne jään.

http://shopping.yahoo.com

attached mail follows:

ACLU Online - The e-newsletter of the American Civil Liberties Union
ACLU Online
The E-mail Newsletter of the ACLU

Inside this issue

January 27, 2003

"Big Brother" is No Longer a Fiction, ACLU Warns in New Report

On 30th Anniversary of Roe V. Wade, Abortion Out of Reach for Many Women

News and Action: Take Action -- Urge Congress to Stop the TIA, Rights of the Poor

What YOU Can Do to Protect Our Freedoms

YOU CAN HELP PROTECT OUR BASIC FREEDOMS by joining with nearly 300,000 card-carrying members of the ACLU. Our rights as individuals -- the very foundation of our great democracy -- depend on our willingness to defend them, and as an ACLU member, you'll be doing your part. Click here to safeguard our Bill of Rights by becoming an ACLU member.

Tell a Friend
Do you know somebody who would be interested in getting news about the ACLU and what we're doing to protect civil liberties? Help us spread the word about ACLU Online -- forward this newsletter to a friend.

Sign up today
If you've been forwarded this newsletter and want to start receiving it in your e-mail box, click here to sign up for ACLU Online. Just fill out the quick form and check "ACLU Online" to start getting the newsletter today.

Contact us
American Civil Liberties Union
125 Broad Street, 18th Floor
New York, NY 10004-2400
Phil Gutis and Geraldine Engel, Editors

Click here to read our privacy policy.

Big Brother is No Longer a Fiction, ACLU Warns in New Report
The United States has now reached the point where a total "surveillance society" has become a realistic possibility, the ACLU warned in a new report.

"Many people still do not grasp that Big Brother surveillance is no longer the stuff of books and movies," said Barry Steinhardt, Director of the ACLU's Technology and Liberty Program.

The ACLU report, "Bigger Monster, Weaker Chains: The Growth of an American Surveillance Society," is an attempt to step back from the daily march of stories about new surveillance programs and technologies and survey the bigger picture. The report itself has generated enormous media coverage and editorial support from around the country.

Read more about the ACLU's concerns about a surveillance society and the report itself.

As the nation marks 30 years since the U.S. Supreme Court's landmark decision establishing a woman's right to reproductive freedom, safe and legal abortions are increasingly out of reach for many women.

In the three decades since the Court decided Roe v. Wade, anti-choice forces have succeeded in burdening the right with restrictions that make it harder, riskier and, in some instances, impossible for many women -- especially young and poor women -- to obtain an abortion.

This Roe anniversary comes at a critically dangerous time on the federal level as well. Anti-choice opponents are poised to push through Congress a ban on safe abortion procedures, to restrict still further teenagers' access to abortion, to elevate fetal rights and to limit states' ability to protect reproductive choice.

The ACLU reconfirms our commitment to preserving the rights and saving the health and lives of all women by mobilizing against the mounting set of restrictions that leave many women without cause for celebration on this important anniversary for reproductive choice.

To learn more, click here

Read a special statement from Louise Melling, Director of the ACLU Reproductive Freedom Project.

homesearch
American Civil Liberties Union
125 Broad Street, 18th Floor
New York, New York 10004-2400

You are currently receiving the graphics-enhanced ACLU Online. If you would prefer the text-only version, or want to change your personal settings, please click here. You will not need a password at this time -- if you want to change your personal settings, you will be asked to choose a password so you can access your information in the future. To unsubscribe, click here.

News
TAKE ACTION -- URGE CONGRESS TO STOP TIA!

Senator Russell Feingold (D-WI) has introduced legislation that would enact a moratorium on the misguided Defense Department program called "Total Information Awareness." The total information program would allow the government to collect personal information on every person in the United States. The system, which includes an advance form of "data-mining," would effectively provide government officials with immediate access to our personal information. Learn more about data-mining and send a FREE fax to your Members of Congress urging them to Support and Co-Sponsor Senator Feingold's Data-Mining Moratorium Act. Take Action Now!

NEW JERSEY SUPREME COURT TO CONSIDER LAW DENYING AID TO CHILDREN

The ACLU is urging the New Jersey Supreme Court to reject a state law that denies welfare benefits to children born into families already receiving welfare. The argument marks the first time a state high court anywhere in the nation will be asked to decide whether the so-called "Child Exclusion" law, also known as the "family cap," violates state constitutional protections.
Learn More

.

Questions?
If you have any questions about this message or any other American Civil Liberties Union issue, please click here

Policy
This mail is never sent unsolicited. You, or someone on your behalf, has subscribed to receive this information from American Civil Liberties Union. To review our Privacy Policy, click here.

Unsubscribe and HTML Settings
If you would like to unsubscribe from ACLU Online, click here, or to review your subscriptions and HTML/text preferences click here.

S u o m e n S a r j a k u v a s e u r a n S ä h k ö i s e t S i v u t
pääsivu