Seuran toiminta | Puhekupla | Arkisto

[puhekupla] (ILMOITUS) Stripburger etsii tekijöitä

From: Ville V Hanninen (vvhannin@cc.helsinki.fi)
Date: 29.04.2002 - 11:46:46

Tällainen viesti tuli slovenialaiselta Stripburger-antologialta...

t. Ville H.
--------------------------------
Hello boys and girlz,

After surviving 10 mad years in publishing, Stripburger invites you to
participate in another special, all-English edition of Stripburger. This
time the topic is "madness", and we're requesting fresh, radical,
non-moralizing and even humorous submissions that will shatter the taboo.
Whether it be stories about living with madness, it's effect on history or
madness as a blind belief system (i.e., religion, the state etc.) we want
you to think openly about the topic and submit your best work using the
widest definition of the term possible.

For this project we've joined forces with the Altra, the Association for
Innovation in Mental Health. Together we will select the seven best
stories, whose authors will receive symbolic awards of 100 euros each.

The deadline is June 15th, 2002.

Please send A4 (21 x 29.7. cm) format black-white photocopies (no
originals!) or .tif files on a CD (600 pixels/inch for black and white
line-art comics or 300 pixels/inch for grayscale comics). No MAC CDs,
please. You can also e-mail your comics to burger@kud-fp.si

Yours,
Kuku Stripburger

S u o m e n S a r j a k u v a s e u r a n S ä h k ö i s e t S i v u t
pääsivu