Fwd: it works

Subject: Fwd: it works
DIANE@spray.no
Date: ti 30 huhti  2002 - 02:04:30 EEST

For Immediate Release

Put CBYI on your watch list, acquire a postion TODAY.

REASONS TO INVEST IN CBYI
  • A profitable company, NO DEBT and is on track to beat ALL earnings estimates with
  • One of the FASTEST growing distributors in environmental & safety equipment instruments.
  • RAPIDLY GROWING INDUSTRY
    Industry revenues exceed $900 million, estimates indicate that there could be as much as $25 billion from "smell technology" by the end of 2003.

    !!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!
    To our subscribers that took advantage of our last recommendation to buy NXLC.  It rallied from $7.87 to $11.73!

    CLICK for QUOTE & Buy recommendation

    ALL removes HONERED. Please allow 7 days to be removed and send ALL address to: honey9531@mail.net.cn

    *********