Status of EU copyright Directive

Subject: Status of EU copyright Directive
From: Teresa Hackett (eblida@nblc.nl)
Date: ma 18 kesä   2001 - 14:15:29 EEST

Dear Manuel and to ECUP list for information.

The EU copyright Directive has not yet been published in the EU
Official Journal (OJ). This means that it has not yet come into
force. It was due to be signed by the President of the European
Parliament at the begining of June and we are therefore expecting it
to be published any time now. I will inform you when it has been
published.

Teresa

On 18 Jun 2001, at 9:40, Assoft wrote:

> Dear Teresa,
>
> Sorry to bother you again. Would you know if the Copyright Directive has
> already been published in the Communities Journal and if not what is the
> expected date.
> Thanks and best regards
>
> Manuel F. R. Cerqueira
> Presidente da Direccao
> ASSOFT-Associacao Portuguesa de Software
> Edificio Rosa AIP-Praca das Industrias
> Rua da Junqueira,no 39-1o Piso
> 1300-307 Lisboa - Portugal
> Telf. (351)-21-361 70 40 Fax (351)-21-364 33 16
> E-Mail : assoft@mail.telepac.pt

Teresa Hackett, Director
EBLIDA
P.O. Box 43300