Library fax/email campaign to MEPs

Subject: Library fax/email campaign to MEPs
From: Teresa Hackett (eblida@nblc.nl)
Date: ma 22 tammi  2001 - 17:58:49 EET

Apologies for the cross-posting

To EBLIDA members and lists

Dear friends and colleagues,

Following my message from Friday, I have drafted a letter to send
to members of the European Parliament Legal Affairs Committee
to urge them to reject the anti-library amendments currently before
the Committee. I suggest that you fax the letter rather than send
by email, but email is better than nothing! Also to translate into
your own language for added impact.

The timetable is tight. The amendments will be discussed on
Wednesday 24 January and voted on on Tuesday 30 January.
So, the sooner MEPs are aware of our views, the better.

The letter is at:
www.eblida.org/epletter.doc

A list of the Legal Affairs Committee by country is at:
www.eblida.org/eplegal.xls
The list contains email and fax numbers.

Please do let me know if you can take part and contact me if
questions. You can get me on my mobile when I'm out of the office.

Thank you for your support!

Teresa
22/1/2001

Teresa Hackett, Director