New! ICQ Interest Groups on Copyright, Trademarks and Patents!

Subject: New! ICQ Interest Groups on Copyright, Trademarks and Patents!
From: Menno de Vries (intprop@wxs.nl)
Date: ti 11 elo    1998 - 15:53:56 EEST

Dear reader,

The Intellectual Property Law Foundation (http://home.wxs.nl/~intprop/)
from Holland is introducing a brand new feature in Internet
communication on Copyright, Trademarks and Patents.

Making use of the advantages of the ICQ system
(http://www.mirabilis.com/), our Foundation has set up three ICQ
Interest Groups:

* IP-Law Copyright - http://groups.icq.com/group.asp?no=119210,
* IP-Law Trademarks - http://groups.icq.com/group.asp?no=121806,
* IP-Law Patents - http://groups.icq.com/group.asp?no=121807.

You can see who is online, you are able to chat in the public ChatRooms
and take part in the discussion making use of our BoardRooms on
Copyright, Trademarks and Patents.

We encourage you to become a member of one or more Interest Groups - it
is our goal to set up a worldwide, easy-to-use network on Intellectual
Property.

Our ICQ Interest Groups are best viewed with Microsoft Internet
Explorer.

Feel free to send this message to every one who is interested in
Intellectual Property. Thank you!

With best regards,
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW FOUNDATION,

Menno de Vries, Groningen, Holland, E-mail: intprop@wxs.nl, ICQ: