Re: ECMS

Subject: Re: ECMS
From: Sally Morris (smorris@wiley.co.uk)
Date: pe 25 huhti  1997 - 10:42:12 EEST

Douglas Armati has written a number of very comprehensive and useful reports:

One (a year or more ago) for the STM group of publishers (contact: Lex
Lebebvre (Lefebvre@stm.nl).

A recent article in the journal Logos, Vol 7, No 4, pp268-272.

A (rather expensive) market research report 'Intellectual Property in
Electronic Environments' (Cambridge Market Intelligence, London House,
Parkgate Road, London SW11 4NQ - ISBN 1-897977-66-2)

Sally Morris
Director of Copyright & Licensing, John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK