Aslib and WIPO

Subject: Aslib and WIPO
From: Oliver Bond (olly@aslib.co.uk)
Date: ke 11 joulu  1996 - 16:49:42 EET

Dear Colleague,

I attach a letter from Michael Bloomberg to the US Patent Office, which
is representing the US at the WIPO convention currently being held in
Geneva.

This letter is the first objection to the WIPO proposals by a database
provider, and illustrates the range of opposition to the proposals.
Further details are available from the URL given.

Yours sincerely,

Roger Bowes
Chief Executive
Aslib, The Association for Information Management