Update on CELIP payments

Subject: Update on CELIP payments
From: Eblida (eblida@nblc.nl)
Date: Thu 23 May 2002 - 19:50:12 EEST

Dear CELIP SG members,

Following my message from 14.5.2002, here's an update.
Final payments have been sent to Poland and Romania.
Thank you to all of you who have sent me your draft CS2 and/or CS3 and
questions.
I have responded to questions received i.e. from Bulgaria, Latvia,
Lithuania and Slovakia.
There were no questions from Hungary (Eva, I met two of your colleagues
last week in Geneva).
I'd love to hear from the Czech Republic, Estonia and Slovenia!
As soon as I receive your correct, original signed cost statements, they
will be paid by EBLIDA.
Call me if there are questions.

Best wishes
Teresa