Bulgarian IT company

Subject: Bulgarian IT company
From: Teresa Hackett (eblida@nblc.nl)
Date: Thu 18 Oct 2001 - 19:34:00 EEST

To CELIP SG for information

Info from a Bulgarian IT company interested in participating in EU
projects.

Teresa
From: "BITEX.COM Athens office" <bitex@otenet.gr>
To: <eblida@nblc.nl>
Subject: Interest to participate in your running project of IST (CEEC potential extension)
Date sent: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 22:15:37 +0300

Dear Sirs:

I have noticed that you are participants of an approved EU IST programme
- that is running. I would like to invite you to consider a possible
extension (if this is allowed by the programme) to attach our company
BITEX.COM (Bulgarian Information Technologies SA) to a possible
extension of the approved project you are running.

Please be kind to also send this mail and attached profile to more
members or scientific partners that you may have in the RTD projects.

Attached is a profile of our company.

Kind Regards.
C. N. Mouroutis

==============================Christos N. Mouroutis, LLB-MBA
Vice Chairman - Member of the Board

Contact Information:
BITEX.COM - Bulgarian Inf. Technologies AD
1, Bulgaria sq., NDK Adm. building
10th floor, 1463 Sofia-Bulgaria

Phone : +359 2 9549090
Mobile: +359 88 434754

Athens Contact Information:

Phone : +30 10 3614794
Mobile: +30 94 4989410
***********************************
Notice: This message may contain information that is proprietary or
confidential and is intended only for the addressee named above. If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this message for the
addressee, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message or
its contents. If you have received this message in error, please notify
me immediately by telephone, permanently destroy any copies you may have
and return this email to me at the e-mail address noted above.

Teresa Hackett, Director
EBLIDA
P.O. Box 43300
NL-2504 AH The Hague