CELIP SG meeting Prague

Subject: CELIP SG meeting Prague
From: Bohacek Martin - KPRA, 268, 220nb, UID44 (Bohacek@vse.cz)
Date: Mon 11 Jun 2001 - 19:26:50 EEST

Hello travellers to Prague,

I have some news for you:
1. The tickets to Friday evening concert will be available for all
participants.
2. Do not come late to the SG meeting in the Friday morning as the NL
prepared a guided tour around complex of Klementinum (beautiful
renesance buildings) before we start our work. Meeting point (start
of the tour) is at 8.25 at the information box in the entrance to
Klementinum. At 8.30 we are goingo.

3. NL will arrange the car at 16.00 for people arriving in the
airport, so Maja and Anna can use it (the driver will have a piece of
a paper with CELIP and will wait for Anna). So, two other people
going to hotel Olga can join the ladies and take the NL car. The
"later" party will come with me (Teresa, Emilija and the rightowner
from Lithuania). If more people will arrive in the morning or during
the lunch time we can arrange another way from them but we need to
know it for booking the driver in advance. Maja wrote me she used
the last week in Prague taxi company AAA from and to the airport and
it worked fairly for good prices, so you can also individually go
with them if you fail the tome or destination (e.g. Sneza and the
rightowner lady from Bulgaria). Write me as quick as possible if
when you are arriving in the airport for our arrangements with the
driver! Later it will not be possible!

4. Who will come with train to main railway station (Hlavni nadrazi -
e.g. Maria), do not take the tram 5 but take metro line C to Nadrazi
Holesovice and there change to tram 12 and go 1 stop to Vystaviste
and then 3 minutes walking to hotel Olga.
Who will come to railway station Masarykovo nadrazi go with tram 5
and change in stop Nadrazi Holesovice to tram 12 and go 1 stop to
Vystaviste and then walk to hotel Olga.
Who will come to Nadrazi Holesovice do not take tram 17 (it does
not serve there now at all) or 5 (it goes over the river) but take
tram 12 and go 1 stop Vystaviste and then walk to Olga.

5. Who will come with the bus to the bus station Florenc (Jaro),
go with the tram 3 and change in stop Vltavska to tram 12 and go with
it to its end station Vystaviste. Then walk 3 minutes to Olga.

As you can see - all ways are going to Olga and Klementinum. Have a
lucky one.

Martin