Cost statement 1 being prepared

Subject: Cost statement 1 being prepared
From: Teresa Hackett (eblida@nblc.nl)
Date: Thu 17 May 2001 - 17:00:43 EEST

Dear CELIP SG members,

Now is the time for us to prepare our first cost statement for the
European Commission for the period 1/11/2000 and 30/4/2001. We
have been preparing a pro-forma invoice for quick reference.
Tomorrow Yong-Gi will finalise this and make an individual invoice
for each organisation which we will send to you by email. You
should complete the costs (for travel, etc.) incurred during this
period, print out the invoice, sign it and then send a copy to me by
fax and by post. I will then integrate them into one cost statement
for the Commission.
If you have any questions, let me know. When we have been
through the exercise once, then it will be easier the second time
round!

Best wishes
Teresa

Teresa Hackett, Director