Prague hotel registrations

Subject: Prague hotel registrations
From: Tuula Haavisto (tuulah@kaapeli.fi)
Date: Thu 10 May 2001 - 11:17:19 EEST

Dear Steering Group members

An important matter: I sent you the invitations to the Prague meeting via
paper mail. Here I have to add a request: I need to know your arrival and
departure dates for the hotel reservation. As I said, there were
difficulties in the hotel arrangements, and therefore I have to take care
of the hotel registrations. I need the information at last on 23 May.

The CELIP workshop transparencies are now available on the website
www.eblida.org/celip. You'll find them for translation or for
dissemination on the Background documents.

There were no comments on the report Libraries and Licensing in Central
and Eastern Europe, except the new information from Estonia. If you find
later on something to add or change, please inform me whenever. The final
report will be published at the end of the project, and every up-dated
information will be included.

I will travel today to the EBLIDA Council meeting to Bremen, to report
about CELIP. I have also recently prepared the CELIP progress report 1,
and it is a pleasure to see that the project is now in time. Our project
officer in the European Commission, Concha Fernandez de la Puente, has
sent her best thanks to the project activists - she says CELIP is her best
project!

Yours,

Tuula

ATTN! New address, valid from 1 March 2001!

Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/

Tuula Haavisto (Ms.)
Project Manager
CELIP www.eblida.org/celip/
(Central and Eastern European Licensing Information Platform)

e-mail tuulah@kaapeli.fi c/o e-Office
mobile tel. +358 - 40 - 568 9396 (earlier Virtual Office)
In Finland 040 - 568 9396 4. Linja 24
faxes: +358 - 9 - 7289 6050 FIN-00530 Helsinki
and 7289 5060 Finland