CELIP Prague meeting

Subject: CELIP Prague meeting
From: Tuula Haavisto (tuulah@kaapeli.fi)
Date: Wed 07 Mar 2001 - 12:55:58 EET

Dear colleagues

I am still in the internet and e-mail block, caused by the removal of the
office (now re-named as e-Office). A new type of wireless intranet was
installed here, and new installations never work properly at once. I am
e-mailing you from the near-by library. They promise to have the Internet
connection ready today...

About the June meeting:

1. The time, as I told earlier, is fixed: 15-16 June. We will begin early
on Friday 15 June, so you have better to arrive in Prague on Thursday, 14
June. I guess we can have a common dinner on Thursday. We'll have our own
meeting before noon, the common meeting with the rightowners at
13.00-17.00, and again our common meeting on Saturday 16 June before noon.

2. The meeting place will be in the national library buiding Klementinum,
on the second floor, in a very beautiful hall (there will be guidance from
the outdoor). Klementinum is placed on the Old Town end of the Charles
Bridge (Karluv Most). Klementinum seems to be marked on most of the Prague
maps.

3. Our Hotel Olga (Prague 7, Janovskieho street) is located in 15 minutes
tram trip (tram 17) from Klementinum. I saw it last week, and it is
ok. I'll send you a brochure and a map about its location. The unusual
matter is that Hotel Olga only accepts CASH PAYMENTS. The price per night
in a single room is 2.420 Czech Crowns (ca. 78 Euro). Breakfast is
included.
ATTN! I'll pay the invcoices of our right owner guests on place, so they
need not take any cash for that!!!

4. The hotel confirmations: I have to tell the final information about our
arrivals and departures to Hotel Olga on 1 of June. Therefore I ask you TO
TELL YOUR FLIGHT TIMES TO ME before May 30. I remind you once again, that
the flights to Prague seem to be extremely popular - it is not too early
to begin to arrange them now!

5. About the right owner guests: I now have information from Bratislava,
Vilnius and Sofia, about potential guests to be invited. It is clear that
there will also be guests from Prague. I still wait for more ideas from
your countries! In addition to this, four-five guests will be invited from
European and international right owner associations and subscription
agencies.

About the workshop materials to be translated/disseminated:
The basic article is ready, waiting for Teresa's reading and to be put on
the CELIP web page. The transparencies are still under work, this is also
due to the office removal (during one week it was quite impossible to work
in the office).

Yours,

Tuula

ATTN! New address, valid from 1 March 2001!

Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/*Ö*/

Tuula Haavisto (Ms.)
Project Manager
CELIP www.eblida.org/celip/
(Central and Eastern European Licensing Information Platform)

e-mail tuulah@kaapeli.fi c/o e-Office
mobile tel. +358 - 40 - 568 9396 (earlier Virtual Office)
In Finland 040 - 568 9396 4. Linja 24
faxes: +358 - 9 - 7289 6050 FIN-00530 Helsinki
and 7289 5060 Finland