CELIP Mailing List

From: Yong-Gi Choi (celip@nblc.nl)
Date: Thu 01 Feb 2001 - 15:51:41 EET

Dear CELIP Collegues,

The CELIP discussion list for the members of the CELIP
Steering Group, as had been requested by the Kick-off
meeting in Riga, is now operational.

The CELIP discussion list should ease communication.
Furthermore, we've added a mailing list archive similar
to the one found on the ECUP website.This means that
you can view previously posted messages at any given
moment.

Unfortunately not everyone has joined the list yet. So far,
only the following countries have joined:

Bulgaria;
Estonia;
Lithuania;
Poland;
Slovakia;
and Slovenia.

The countries that haven't joined the list yet are:

Czech Republic;
Hungary;
Latvia;
and Romania.

We urge all those who haven't joined the list to do so as
soon as possible. Starting from the 8th of February,
correspondence shall only take place through the list.
This means that for those who do not join by that time
will not receive the information sent to the list. Joining the
list is easy and will only take a minute of your time.

Best Rgds.
Yong-Gi Choi
CELIP project assitant